Industrial-style glass partitioning can bring a contemporary and urban aesthetic to office spaces in the UK. Here are some elements and ideas to consider for industrial-style glass partitioning:
1. Metal Frames:
– Opt for metal frames for the Single Glazed Acoustic Glass Partitions Leeds partitions to achieve an industrial look. Black or dark-colored steel frames are commonly associated with industrial design and can provide a bold and robust appearance.
2. Exposed Hardware:
– Embrace exposed hardware such as bolts, screws, and hinges to contribute to the industrial aesthetic. These elements can add authenticity and character to the glass partitions.
3. Crittall-Style Partitions:
– Consider Crittall-style partitions, which feature thin and horizontal or vertical steel framing. This design is a hallmark of industrial architecture and can create a stylish and distinctive look.
4. Warehouse-Inspired Doors:
– Use warehouse-inspired doors for entrances or meeting rooms. Sliding barn doors with metal accents or large pivot doors can enhance the industrial theme.
5. Grid Patterns:
– Incorporate grid patterns into the glass design, resembling factory windows or industrial structures. This can be achieved through metal mullions or dividers that create a grid-like appearance on the glass.
6. Reclaimed Materials:
– Integrate reclaimed or distressed materials into the design, such as reclaimed wood for door frames or accents. This adds a touch of authenticity and sustainability to the industrial theme.
7. Concrete Elements:
– Use concrete elements to enhance the industrial vibe. This could involve exposed concrete columns, floors, or even decorative concrete panels integrated into the glass partitions.
8. Vintage Lighting Fixtures:
– Install vintage or industrial-style lighting fixtures. Pendant lights with exposed bulbs, metal cages, or other industrial-inspired designs can complement the overall theme.
9. Exposed Ductwork and Pipes:
– If applicable, leave ductwork and pipes exposed on the ceiling. This raw and utilitarian look is characteristic of industrial spaces and can add an authentic touch.
10. Distressed Finishes:
– Choose finishes that have a distressed or weathered appearance. This could include distressed metal finishes for frames or frosted glass with an industrial texture.
11. Urban Artwork:
– Enhance the industrial vibe with urban artwork or graffiti on the glass partitions. This bold and unconventional choice can add an edgy and creative element to the workspace.
12. Mixing Materials:
– Experiment with a mix of materials such as metal, glass, and wood. This eclectic combination can create visual interest and contribute to the industrial aesthetic.
13. Open Ceilings:
– Consider leaving the ceiling open or partially exposed to reveal the structural elements. Exposed ducts, beams, and trusses can enhance the industrial atmosphere.
14. Bold Branding Elements:
– Use bold and industrial-style branding elements on the glass partitions. This could include large company logos, lettering, or graphics that reflect the company’s identity.
15. High Ceilings:
– If possible, design the space with high ceilings to emulate the spacious and airy feel often found in industrial settings.
When implementing industrial-style glass partitioning in the UK, it’s important to balance the aesthetic with functionality. Consult with design professionals who specialize in industrial and office design to ensure a cohesive and well-executed look.
GLASS PARTITIONS NORTH WEST
4 West one 100, Leeds, LS1 4LT
Phone: 0113 347 1984